Find Your Dream Home At Our Open Houses in Milton
Homes by Jalaj Arora knows how important it is for you to have many options available when you are ready to invest in a home.
When you’re ready to invest in a home, you shop around.
You visit plenty of open houses in Milton, you imagine your family growing in a new detached home or an older, upgraded townhome.
You need options to explore and weigh, and Homes by Jalaj Arora is your best resource for finding a home in Milton.
Here are Our Current Open Houses in Milton & Nearby:
For information on upcoming houses follow us on Facebook and be among the first to know about open houses in your favourite neighbourhoods.
Looking for Events in Milton?
There’s always something great happening in Milton. Whether you’re interested in food, music, shopping, fairs, or holiday fun, Milton has an event for you!
Milton events for July 2018
Wednesday, July 11: Farmhouse Blanket Ladder Workshop @ The Barn Door Studio
- WHAT: Learn how to make a rustic, farmhouse-style barn ladder to store and display blankets at home.
- WHERE: The Barn Door Studio, 156 Main St. East.
- TIME: 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- COST: $75 + tax
- WEBSITE: The Barn Door Studio
Saturday, July 14: Milton Farmers’ Market
- WHAT: The weekly Saturday morning market runs from May through October and is one of Ontario’s best outdoor Farmers’ Markets, hosting more than 40 vendors this year.
- WHERE: Main St. Milton
- TIME: 7:00 am – 12:00 pm
- COST: Free
- WEBSITE: Milton Farmers’ Market
Tuesday, July 17: Milton Show Choir Auditions
- WHAT: Students in grade 4 through 12 are welcome to audition for the 2018/2019 show choir season.
- WHERE: Milton Centre for the Arts
- TIME: 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm
- COST: Free
- WEBSITE: Milton Show Choir
Friday, July 20: Downtown Milton Classic Car Show
- WHAT: 150 classic cars will line the streets of downtown Milton. Live music, extended patios, games and prizes abound.
- WHERE: Downtown Milton
- TIME: 6:00 pm – 10:00 pm
- COST: Free
- WEBSITE: Milton Classic Car Show
Sunday, July 22: Christmas in July
- WHAT: Celebrate early with Santa this year. Children will have the opportunity to meet with Santa and have their picture taken. Christmas crafts and activities will be held all weekend long.
- WHERE: Toronto West KOA
- TIME: All weekend (8:00 am – 6:00 pm)
- COST: Free
- WEBSITE: Toronto West KOA
Check out more local events in Milton here.
Why Move to Milton?
Your home isn’t just the four walls where you sleep. It’s the neighbourhood you live in. It’s the amenities nearby. It’s the activities your family has access to.
It is important to us to not only help you find the right home in the right neighbourhood, but also educate you on the surrounding areas, amenities, and attractions as well.
Learn more about what Milton has to offer below:
Whatever your interests and hobbies are, Milton has a variety or recreation, leisure, and cultural opportunities to meet all of your lifestyle needs, including various sports centres, shopping, and a newly renovated hospital.
There are school throughout Milton, and colleges/universities in nearby cities, making Milton a convenient place to raise your children. Plus, Milton is within 30 minutes of McMaster, 30 minutes of the University of Guelph, and an hour of the University of Toronto.
Surrounded by nature, Milton is full of parks, pounds, trails, conservation areas including Halton Region parks like Kelso, Mount Nemo, and Rattlesnake Point.
Have Questions About These Events Or About An Open House?
If you have questions about a specific home, or would like more information about one of our open houses in Milton, give us a call! We’re excited to help your family find its forever home!